‘Green’ Isn’t Just about Growth
At Rotuba, we believe in going green not just for business growth, but also for a sustainable future.
That’s why we’re so committed to plastics sustainability through Cellulose products like Naturacell®. And we’re focused throughout our company on environmentally sound practices and processes, including:
- Minimizing production rework and waste.
- Managing chemicals to minimize or eliminate entry to the environment.
- Taking proactive R&D roles to improve our products in terms of chemical severity.
- Avoiding hazardous additives and pigments such as heavy metals, hexavalent chromium, and other pollutants regulated in the European Union by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling materials wherever possible.
Our green commitment extends to the business partners we choose to work with. Learn more about the environmentally sound practices of our supplier for the Cellulose we use to make Naturacell.
ECO-FRIENDLY TIPS: AT WORK
Reduce waste. Avoid products with excess packaging, and buy in bulk. Reuse containers whenever possible to reduce unnecessary waste.